Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dark Things II Now Available!



Hey Everyone!

Dark Things II, featuring my short story "The Chevalier Sisters: A Tale of Voodoo" is now available for purchase, and just in time for Halloween! So if you are in the mood for something on the macabre side, click on the below link and purchase it for your library. The book is packed full of horror stories by other budding authors, in addition to myself, so it promises to be an exciting read:

http://www.pillhillpress.com/books.html

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! So excited and proud of you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you. I'm pretty excited about it, myself! I ordered a copy, so I'm looking forward to reading all the other eclectic stories in it. Pill Hill Press is pretty cool in that it's housed in a real haunted house here in the US. It publishes all sorts of speculative fiction, and some of their books are available for Kindle, too.

    ReplyDelete