Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" Vid Really Out There

Lady Gaga just keeps getting stranger and stranger, doesn't she?

From the meat dress to showing up at the Grammy's in an egg, the musician definitely has no issue expressing herself creatively.

Her latest music video for the song "Born This Way" is a perfect example of her wonderfully bizarre transformation. Gaga has said in a number of interviews that her influences include David Bowie, who performed as the otherworldly character Ziggy Stardust. "Born This Way" shows traces of Bowie's influence on her artistic expression.

But she's not all Bowie...

I mean, is she really pulling a machine gun out of her *ahem* AREA?

Hmm!

Although she's definitely putting her own spin on the sci-fi genre, I have to say, it is interesting to say the least.

What are you waiting for? Watch it!


Then let me know what you think!


Is her new video groovy or just plain odd?




3 comments:

  1. Hey Hobo! So happy to have you following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C.J. Sully,
    Since I am following you and you're following me; just imagine all of the marvelous things that we are going to see.
    Signed, hobo

    PS You're right C.J., Lady Gaga is off her rocker, she was better when she was hungry and lean. Now she's only about the green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the marvels!

    ReplyDelete